looking for parts

From: dakota_24 (dakota_24@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 19:49:46 EST

just thought I would ask if any one is parting out a gen 2 dak ? I need a
grill and head lights and blinker assembly basically all the front plastic
parts on the pass side . rolled into a friend of mine's Toyota rear bumper
basically just cracked all my parts made a mess of his bumper ....lol this
happened last fall now it almost time to put the dak back on the road and I
want it to look good for the new season or if anyone knows of a good place
(read inexpensive) to buy these parts?
thanks in advance for any and all help
chris
95 rc 318 5spd
ps this is for a composite headlight front end and paint not chrome