Re: RE RE AAR SCOOP

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 20:14:41 EST

If you want to get technical, your scoop is a Challenger T/A scoop. the
AAR Cuda scoop is like the one that Terry Delong (of Pro-finish Pro-Glass)
makes as a full functional hood, but the dual snorkel scoop of which you
speak is a Challenger T/A scoop....

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrapin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrapin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke