RE: 2000 R/T bit the dust!!

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 21:12:39 EST

8.91??? IS that in the 1/4 mi??? or the 1/8th???

Nitrous wasn't the problem. HE was the problem. A 200 shot is
WAY too big for the 5.9L unmodified. Plus, not knowing the setup,
he was most likely running a dry system (Ka-boom, Inc.) Given the
nature of the situation (young kid, brand new truck, etc. etc.)
the 200 shot was probably his first attempt (not working with anything
less to at least try to progress to something bigger).

Sam '00 RT