Re: Re: i need help DODGE DAKOTA (forward from my website)

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 09:54:47 EST

Ha haha! What a coincidence! I went to have a look at the saver to see a
'97 and figure out if it was Gen II or III and it was Bernd's Dak that
popped up! Bernd must have ESP with my puper! hehehe

So is anybody gonna be able to help this guy out???

>Yup. They're Gen-III's alright.
>
>- Bernd

=====
Nate, Ogden UT
http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k
Forest Green 00 Dakota CC 4X4, 5-speed, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"