No-Slip v. Rain

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 09:55:30 EST

Rain 0 - No-Slip 1... This thing is truly the balls! It's raining in Bean Town
today and I thought it would be a good opportunity to put the no-slip through
it's paces on the commute to work. What a difference two driven wheels make!
Even better I only heard one clunk and not another peep the rest of the way to
work. One wild thing I expected but hadn't experienced before was the way the
rear end really kicks out with both wheels spinning! Easy enough to control
with counter steering but definitely something to watch out for/be aware of.
Tom
(Happy Camper in Boston)