Warped rotors

From: blackdak (blackdak@twcny.rr.com)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 12:37:29 EST

I think my 2000 dak has warped rotors, my 97 Ram rotors were warped at 4000
miles and my new ones were warped at 4000 miles what is it with the dodge
rotors?

I had no brake problems on any other vehicle I have owned, I had a 1990
Chevy 1500, a 1994 Chevy 2500 4x4, 1993 Ford Explorer 4x4, and my everday
car for the last 6 years was a 83 S-10 Blazer 4x4. I would say that it is
just me but with NO PROBLEMS with brakes on any of these vehicles, it must
be something with the dodge rotors.

Anybody else having or had problems?

Thanks,

Gary
2000 DAKOTA CLUB CAB 4X4 SLT PLUS

Exterior Color: Black Clear Coat w/Light Driftwood Satin Glow
Interior Color: Agate, Interior Seats: Cloth High-Back Buckets
Rear Gear: 3.55
Engine: Next Generation 4.7L Magnum V8
Transmission: Multi - Speed Automatic
Optional equipment: Seats - Cloth High - Back Bucket, Console - Floor
SLT Decor Group, Air Conditioning, Light Group, Console - Mini Overhead,
Lamps - Map/Dome Reading, Speed Control, Steering Column - Tilt,
Floor Mats - Front, Heavy Duty Service Group, Trailer Tow Group,
Power Overhead Conv. Group, Wheels 15x8 Aluminum, Tires 31x10.5R15 OWL All
Season
Locks - Power, Keyless Entry, Windows - Power, Driver One-Touch,
Power Mirrors, Sliding Rear Window, 6-Way Power Driver Seat, Fog Lamps,
Radio - AM/FM Cassette/CD/Equalizer (Includes Infinity Speaker System),
Auido Controls - Sreering Wheel Mounted, Steering Wheel - Leather Wrapped
Mopar Accessories: sill guards, bug deflector, folding bed cover, spare tire
lock,
mud flaps.
Mods: PowerTrax No-Slip extreme traction differential, Silibalde Wipers