Re: TB Mods Gains

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 15:21:06 EST

In my case, an extra 1.5mpg and a sh--load of torque. (Magnum Performance
TB)

If you're looking to save on money, definately the QuickD TB. Tony knows
his stuff on these. The F&B isn't a bad piece either, just no V6 flavor.

BTW: Did you know that the Amsoil doesn't flow as well as the K&N? (It's
not a bad filter though.)

$0.02

- Bernd