Re: Think Again (fwd)

From: Chuck and Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 17:28:46 EST

    I've seen one of those Ferd's locally on more than several occasions.
I have toyed with him a little, but he has no interest in racing and I'm
sure
he's seen my v6 badges. I guess he's too unsure of his truck's reliability
to have fun with it :)

Chuck Robbins
'99 Sport v6 5spd 2wd RC
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dakota.htm