RE: Re: Think Again (fwd)

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 17:53:21 EST

Ha ha! I think I need to pull up in the 2001 SVT Ford Lightning and blows
his truck to the moon. His truck couldn't keep up with the F-150 Lightning
version let alone the R/T with the same modification.

A 98-99 Dodge R/T with the added SC unit and properly tuned and tweaked, the
truck lighter weight/HP ratio would out run the NASCAR version of the F-150.
So would the Lightning from SVT.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA