Re[2]: No-Slip v. Rain

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 19:59:31 EST

It was actually pretty cool and steering into a spin is natural to me as well
due to a lot of experience driving in the snow. You can get the rear end to
slide a bit with an open diff. but it's nothing like the slide you get with
both wheels spinning. Oh yeah, I put a locker in and not an lsd... That
statement probably sounds like something one of those elitist R/T snobs would
say, don't it?! :-) J/K, J/K, J/K!!!!
Tom