Re: RE: Fw: Solar Yellow NASDAK - AR-767s

From: GG428@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 20:32:52 EST

just thought I would send this to the list, this is regarding those ar wheels
I have been looking for, confirming that they have been released.
gregg

If you are referring to our Thruster(2pc, 6 spoke) wheel we have just
released the 6x4.5(dakota) bolt pattern in the 17x8. The 17x9.5 is still a
couple of weeks away.
I hope this helps you out. If you have any questions, you can call
800-959-1969 which is your local AR warehouse.
Thank you, AR Customer Service