Re: TICKETED!!

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 21:18:19 EST

Hmmm.... well now you know why I feel the way I do about VA, damn bunch of
communist yankees they is; can't get any damn sweet tea either, I tell ya
what, that place is gettin more and more yankeefied every day... GET WHILE
THE GETTIN'S GOOD MIKE!!!!!!!!

disclaimer ---> =)

cops like that create the sterotype against all the other (read good)
officers.