TICKETED!!

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 18:51:44 EST

check this shit out!!
So I'm driving to work Saturday morning, doing the speed limit (I don't
speed anyway) and out of nowhere I see the a cop car behind me. No big
deal, I'm not doing anything wrong so I continue on my way. Then, he
lights me up and pulls me over. Now I'm wondering why...
he walks up and says "do you have any idea why I pulled you over?"
"no sir"
"why is your vehicle so low to the ground?"
"it's within legal limits sir"
"are you aware that the law says 14"?"
"yes sir. Last time I had it measured it was 14" exactly"
"are you aware that your licence plate is illagally displayed?"
"the window is legal sir"
"NO SIR IT IS NOT! AND YOU'RE GETTING A TICKET!"
"the law says-"
"I am aware what the law says, son"
"whatever man"
so he walks around to the front of the truck (which is parked on gravel)
and measures my bumper at 13.5"!!!! AND THE ASSHOLE WROTE ME A TICKET
ANYWAY! So he writes me 2 tickets. One for "alteration of suspension" and
one for "improper display of tags". SO the cop writes the tickets and
comes back to the truck and is greeted by nothing but attitude. How dare
he waste MY time, make me late to work, and hassle me about something as
trivial as my ride height or my license plate in the back window... what
a fucker... I'm pissed! My court date is May 10th... ya'll can BET I'll
be there..
gggrrrrrrrr

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
"PROJECT 13's" ... slammed 88 Dakota gettin' a Magnum 360!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.