Re: Re: Re: Re: Twin Turbo Group Buy?

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 22:21:41 EST

In a message dated 3/28/00 8:08:46 PM Mountain Standard Time,
editzero@yahoo.com writes:

> where a
> turbo uses that exaust that you normally just blow out
> the tailpipe to spinn the compressor this = no hp loss
>
> Frank
> 94 3.9 sport

HAHAHA I am sorry it's not quite that good, otherwise everything would have a
turbo... Most turbos do not kick in till a higher RPM becuase that need
that exhaust gas to be going thought the turbine (aka BACKPRESSURE) at a
decent clip.. DOn't try to tell me taht somthing that pushed air (Ya know two
turbine connect one powering the turbo the other blowing the air in) dosn't
loose ya some HP. I do however agree that i would MUCH rather runa
turbocharger (expecially 2 ov em progressive though) than a Supercharger...
But I doubt it'll ever come around...

    Greg