Re: New Team DML crunchers!

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 22:50:02 EST

Robert Cash wrote:

> Team DML RC/5 welcomes Josh and John to the effort, appreciate the help!
> DAK content: If we win it means alot of cash for the DML site, excellent!

Welcome new Team DML RC/5 members. I noticed that I'm last on the stats list
- mostly due to my laptop being slammed for other tasks - like work. I dont
like to leave it on all night because the crunching gets the CPU pretty hot.
Anyway - I just installed and started another machine crunching. Its a Sun
SPARC20 with dual processors running Solaris 2.7. Maybe those 2 threads
running 24 by 7 will help up my ante 8-))

Good luck team!

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/Coil/Wires/CompTAs
'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"