DML Stickers

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 22:57:24 EST

Yesterday I got to thinking about the fact that Jon's source dried up for
the DML stickers. Well in talking to the guy at the local ricer...vinyl shop
I sent him the circular DML stickers to look at. We would have to purchase
in lots of 50 or 100. He also gave us a few choices on the sticker
construction with the approx price breakdowns for a lot of 50(not including
a taste to the DML coffer, and shipping).

Solid white sticker with artwork-decal on top $2.50
Inverse (solid ring /background with punch out lettering) $3.50
Original style sticker $5.00

We would need to decide is which sticker we would want (bear in mind the
more complex the cutting the higher the cost and the longer the wait), and
how many would need to be purchased (min 50). Those that want in on the buy
please drop me a private email at tmfu@home.com

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ