Texas DML Meet 1/4 times

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 22:58:03 EST

Ok gang, finally made it up to Wichita Falls and got my time slips back...
(LONG STORY!) Dodging tornadoes in Texas today. Hopefully the Arlington
casa is still intact.

Here are the facts:
TT RD# 1
Reaction: 0.9098
60 ft: 2.6128
330 ft: 7.2019
1/8 et: 10.9553
1/8 mph: 66.34
1000 et: 14.1411
1/4 et: 16.8497
1/4 mph 83.24

The guy running in the left lane had a Daytona with a v-8. Damn fast at
12.61@108.40!

TT RD#1 (against Mike Clark)
Reaction: 1.0306 zzzzz
60 ft: 2.4048
330 ft: 6.8279
1/8 et: 10.4654
1/8 mph: 68.09
1000 et: 13.5887
1/4 et: 16.2486
1/4 mph 84.77

(Mike kicked my butt with a 15.38@90.25 pinging the whole way) Worse
reaction time, but better everything else! :)

Elim RD#1
Dial in 16.20
Reaction: 1.0511 REALLY SNOOZIN'!
60ft: 2.4488
330 ft: 6.8799
1/8 et: 10.5180
1/8 mph: 67.99
1000 et: 13.6496
1/4 et 16.3197
1/4 mph: 84.41

Raced an old '68 or '69 Chevelle on that one, he cut a .5132 light and ran a
14.05@84.12

That was my first time EVER on a track. Had a great time, even though I
didn't do so hot. I think the truck runs pretty good, considering it's a CC
auto with a shell on it.

Later taters,
Brett Forehand
'94 Dak Sport CC

PS to Richard in San Antonio, I got a couple pics of your truck at the meet,
I'll send them to you as soon as I can get back to the house and scan them.