Re: RE: Re: Think Again (fwd)

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 22:46:30 EST

At 02:53 PM 3/28/00 -0800, you wrote:
>Ha ha! I think I need to pull up in the 2001 SVT Ford Lightning and blows
>his truck to the moon. His truck couldn't keep up with the F-150 Lightning
>version let alone the R/T with the same modification.
>
>A 98-99 Dodge R/T with the added SC unit and properly tuned and tweaked, the
>truck lighter weight/HP ratio would out run the NASCAR version of the F-150.
>So would the Lightning from SVT.

Information only.

There was a picture of a Lightning amongst the 100 or so vehicle pictures
which
had been dynoed at the shop I went to on Saturday in Toronto, Ontario.

The rwhp was a tic under 392 ... no torque given on any of the pics.

Bob. Southern Ontario, Canada.
'97 Dakota CC Sport, FR, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.