Re: Re: Re: New best 1/4 mile time for me too

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 23:30:48 EST

The No-Slip is the new Powertrax locker (as opposed to the Lock
Right, which they also make). Pretty sure we were talking about the
No-Slip- supposed to avoid the usual disadvantages of a locker
(noise).
Flip

---- Begin Original Message ----

What's the No-slip?  I thought it was synonymous with the powertrax
unit.  I
know the powertrax won't work w/ the LSD carrier b/c it replaces the
spider
gears and the LSD carrier appears to be constructed differently than
the
open carrier I had.

---- End Original Message ----

http://www.care2.com - Homebase for people who care about the Environment!