Re[2]: New best 1/4 mile time for me too

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 06:58:43 EST

Actually, this is about all it takes to install a No-Slip locker in an "open"
or "standard" differential... It really is a simple procedure. About the only
things missing are jacking up the rear end, taking the diff. cover off, wheels
and brake drums (another DML'r didn't have to take his wheels off but I don't
know how he was able to do the install this way). No shims were required with
my '98 8.25 diff. but I did have to file down the C-clips a little to get 'em
to fit in the unit...
Tom