Re: New best 1/4 mile time for me too

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 23:36:08 EST

My only question on this locker rear end is how will I like it if I like
to go around corners fast, and sometimes go to the drag strip??

no off road for my 2 wheel drive! :)

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrapin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrapin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke