RE: 3/8 stud roller rockers for a chevy do NOT fit the dakota

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 23:48:07 EST

Can't say anything about the Chevy to Mopar adaptation...but the Crower kit
included the studs. Yes, they are kind of "special" but the biggest
difference between the stock "bolts" and the studs (besides one being a stud
an the other just a bolt) is the taper on the base where they mount to the
head.

Curious...would just the Crower studs fit with the Chevy Rollers?

As for the stock valve cover gaskets, I purchased an extra set for added
insurance, but you can flip the factory gaskets over and they seal up
perfectly.

- Bernd