Re: Re: Re: Twin Turbo Group Buy?

From: Mag318Racr@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 00:32:58 EST

I run 10w30 in all of my cars. The turbo's get it changed more often.
Usually not more than 2500 but then again I run the truck to about 5K.
That's using Mobil 1 oil and a WIX filter on every change. I even run the
tall filter (fram PH 8A equivalent) on my turbo's so I have an extra quart in
the pan.

In a message dated 3/29/00 12:19:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,
editzero@yahoo.com writes:

> yeah you should always change your oil at 3000 with a
> turbo but i do that now on my non turbo dakota but
> with a turbo you should run thicker oil
> Frank
> 94 3.9 sport

Kelly in SC
'96 CC 5.2
'92 Daytona IROC R/T Finally!
'86 Daytona Turbo Z CS "Free 2 Good Home"