Re: Re[4]: No-Slip v. Rain

From: Chuck and Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 07:35:39 EST

    Very well said, Tom. I have been doing this since I have been driving
and I know it has saved my a$$ on more than several occasions. It's
amzing how different vehicles react given the same circumstances. The fire
department recently replaced my station's rescue with a new Ferd. My
partner thought I was crazy when we went to a snow covered parking lot
and I started to put it through its paces. He stopped laughing when I
simulated
a panic stop and the Ferd veered to the right (on level ground). I'm glad I
found that out then rather than in a true panic stop. Skip Barber, huh? When
do you want to go :)

Dak content: My Dakota passed the "parking lot test" perfectly without any
unexpected quirks.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Sport v6 5spd 2wd RC
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dakota.htm