Re[4]: No-Slip v. Rain

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 07:10:37 EST

Hey! I never said anything bad about you recklessly sliding all over the
streets of RI! Hahaha! ;-)

Seriously though, I'd encourage everybody to learn how your truck or car
handles in awkward situations (slides and such) and about where the limits
are... The trick is to do this safely (like an empty parking lot w/nobody
around) and don't beat the crap out of your rig while doing it. Probably the
best thing to do is hook up with one of those driving schools like Skip
Barber... If I could justify/had the $$ I'd be all over that!

Knowing in advance how your rig responds and about where the limits are could
really save your bacon if you get into a "situation" on the street.
Just my $.02
Tom