Re: Re: Re: wheel flares + taillight covers...

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 11:11:14 EST

Ok here's the scoop. if you buy them INDIVIDUALLY, they're $110 list
apiece. If you buy the SET, it's $240 list, or $192 with the 20% internet
discount from Koller Dodge. Call your local dealer and give them this
part number: 82204180. This is for a SET of Intense Blue fender
flares. Note this is ALL 4 flares, not 2. I think you will find that we
are correct.

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG
F&B Stage I TB, Keystone/Proglass Ram Air Hood, 14x3" K&N, Sir Michael's
Roll Pan, Custom monochrome paint

If ignorance is bliss, liberals must be the happiest people on earth