Re: 360 ATTN Mike

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 11:05:22 EST

Just move over here to Indiana... no one here cares about anything :) no
inspection, no stickers... no worries... Ive got an 84 dodge with a built
440... 3" flowmaster exhuast, and no tickets, even though you cant hear
your self think when you drive by it!

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrapin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrapin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke