RE: 375 HP SS Camaro (Berger Chevy)

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 11:32:27 EST

Soon as I can my better half to develop the auto pictures; I will be able to
post them to the web site. I took them about two weeks ago and still
waiting. It seems I better get them developed quickly. No! I am not a
trader or a spy. He He

But I do own a Blue Oval, a Bow Tie, a Ram Head (Dakota 2000 SLT CC), and an
Asian tin can Tracker.

Also, I have always been interested in the development of the old 60 eras of
the super cars or trucks. Since my youth and the days of real Horsepower
and real motors (may need some real gas at 12.5:1 compression), it has been
my quest in my middle years to own the best vehicle in its class.

I may own the best truck for its size - DAKOTA - but, I am interested in
whooping on BMW, Honda, Toyotas, and so forth with a fast car.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC