Re: 360 ATTN Mike

From: GG428@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 12:32:34 EST

I love arizona, low, loud, different the cops dont care, so long as its safe.
they will ticket for clear tail lights if there is no red reflecting to the
rear, but only if you give them a reason to pull you over. I was out in my 67
pontiac yester day. It has some LOUD cop caller mufflers on it, and a squad
car pulls up next to me at the light and the cop smiles and says it sounds
great, then asks me if it really has a 428 in it (the question everybody
asks) that was a cool cop.
gregg