Re: Re: Re: Re: Twin Turbo Group Buy?

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 12:34:48 EST

In a message dated 3/28/00 10:22:56 PM Mountain Standard Time,
editzero@yahoo.com writes:

> the detroit diesel blower of what you speak are also
> fed by turbo's that is 1-4 turbo's are blowing into
> the intake of the blower and i belive that they would
> be to big and heavy for a v6 way to big and way to
> heavy
> Frank
> 94 3.9 sport

Well I have a running turbo (garret) froma a Catipillar desil...
Some constuctions guy's boss replaces the turbo's for every X hours of usage,
reguardless of if there broke or not, I jsut can't even start to think how to
use it... I held it on the end o the exhuast pipe and had my friend rev the
truck, WOW that thing was blowin liek crazy (PS It is harder than hell
holding a turbo on a tailpipe!!!)

On a single turbo setup, wouldn't the turbo have to be after the Y Pipe?? so
underneath the dak or somthin?

    Greg