Re: Texas DML Meet 1/4 times

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 14:08:44 EST

Hey, Brett:

Glad to hear that you and your Dak are OK. After seeing the weather
reports last night it appeared Arlington got hit pretty hard and I was
sure hoping that beautiful, shiny red dodge wasn't out in the hail and
all. Funny that you "dodged" the storm in Wichita Falls, seems that place
gets hit by storms pretty often.

Take care, Amigo~

Richard in San Antonio