Re: Chrome Differential Cover

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 14:24:29 EST

In a message dated 3/29/00 12:19:35 PM Mountain Standard Time,
bernd@texas.net writes:

> TransDapt makes a reinforced cover for the 8.25" aswell...$39.95.

Is there actualyl an advantage to these finned chrome things (Just to let you
al know I would dechrome it and paint it black, I hate atracting attention
to my undercarage...) ANyways if they would help (What would they help) I
guess it might be worth it, and hell jsut getting somthing wihta real
drainplug would be nice, this rubber fill plug on my diff SUCKS, I hav
replaced 3 times, and it still slightly leaks...

    Greg