Re: 375 HP SS Camaro ?

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 16:57:25 EST

Stlaurent Mr Steven wrote:

> Sorry about that, but since Dodge does not put a super charger on a Dak (Get
> it DC?), even though they should or Twin Turbo, you are right about the even
> the odds for Dodge corner. Factory versus factory the Ferd has it beaten by
> at least 1.8 seconds (looking at both specs).
>
> Now the Vette versus the Viper, Hmm! We all know who is better,
> GO-DODGE-GO. Hey! Where is the DakViper at?

Uhh - how about the true ViperTruck - the Viper VTS? It was a full size pickup
w/short bed - just like the Frightning - but with 2 more cylinders 8-) I would
bet that it would smoke that Ferd also. No - it wasn't regular production - the
regular production version was the IndyRam (only 2802 units) which has a 360.
Back in 1996 it would smoke anything that Furd made in their truck lines also.
Even today - we beat Lightnings all the time. As for the 2001 SVT Lightning (or
whatever you call it) - either a current production V10 Ram or the
soon-to-be-released Hemi Ram will take care of it as well - and probably much
cheaper. There are even diesel duallys that run in the 12s with only a few mods
(mostly tweaking the fuel pump & computer - no bolt ons). Furthermore, all of
these examples are all motor baby! We don't NEED no stinkin power adders 8-))

Just my $0.02,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/Coil/Wires/CompTAs
'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"