RE: 375 HP SS Camaro ?

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 16:11:54 EST

Sorry about that, but since Dodge does not put a super charger on a Dak (Get
it DC?), even though they should or Twin Turbo, you are right about the even
the odds for Dodge corner. Factory versus factory the Ferd has it beaten by
at least 1.8 seconds (looking at both specs).

Now the Vette versus the Viper, Hmm! We all know who is better,
GO-DODGE-GO. Hey! Where is the DakViper at?

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC