More skins

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 17:15:13 EST

I did a couple of new skins today, one especially for Heather & Flip ;-)

After a little experimenting, I found that the limits set by Hotbar.com on
the size of the BMP file you can use is doo-doo. They selected the standard
width for 800x600 resolution. Using their pics on a 1024x786 leaves the
pictures distorted. You can save your personal work in 1024x135 and it will
work perfectly.

The new skins I put up are available in both 8000 AND 1024 widths... Enjoy!
:-)

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS