Stock Intake modification

From: RCornbred@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 18:01:33 EST

I have heard a couple of people say that you can take off some piece of
plastic near the air box that prevents air from flowing. I looked at it, and
I know there's a large piece of rubber in the way, but I do see a plastic
thing. That does not seem to be in the way, but I am no mechanic to make a
judgement like that. So if anyone can instruct me on removing(whatever I
need to remove), that would be much appreciated. Thanx for the help.

Ron Clausen
97' V-6 CC SLT+