RE: RE: 4.7L Idle Oscillation

From: Robert Parenti (rparenti@attglobal.net)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 21:00:52 EST

Chris,

Hopefully the dealership can pick up on the new settings they're using on
the latest builds. Mine don't stall, but then again I only have 300 miles.

I've got the 3.92 rear end. And maybe the salesman was right - it is the
only option, but it's not standard. Right now 1st gear fells pretty
worthless to me - I shift at about 10mph for normal driving. Would be great
pulling a heavy load, though.

Rob