Re: RE: 4.7L Idle Oscillation

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 20:58:27 EST

i have had my truck for a while now and have 11,200 miles and it still
stalls. I have had it at the shop over and over and they say that they don't
know what it is. the other day the dealer called me and told me that he found
out what it was he said that the 00 4.7 have what they call dual idle it goes
between 350 and 1000 and they made it that way. so i told him it still stalls
and he said thats a problem. Duh!!!! it is starting to get on my nerves. Also
my baby goes in thurs for new brakes, clutch and an alignment and to try to
fix the Idle problem I also have the ticking but again been told that that
was normal. also still trying to find out how I got 3.55 gears when the
salesman told me the only option is 3.92
Chris Lambert
00 CC Sport + 4.7 V-8 5 speed 3.55 Flowmaster catback duel tips
1/4 mile 15.2@88.89