RT Rims

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 23:39:15 EST

My AAA rims arrived today UPS... I took them straight to discount tire,
and had my 275-60-17s mounted.. Then my wife met me at discount, and they
put them on the truck...

"Pretty Cool Maaayan"--Bart Simpson

Nearly stock height, and the same size as the Ram SST & new Durango RT
tires.

$50 per tire (General Grabber AW). $300 for the tires, and $765 for the
rims
delivered.

I got some sample pictures for AAA rims vs. Capital. Then compared the
spare
from my RT to the new AAA rims, and the photos of the Capital wheels. NO
contest. I could swap in an AAA rim in place of a damaged OEM RT rim, and
no one would know the difference. With the Capital wheel, forget it... it
would
be like comparing Parrot Blue to Intense blue...

So, we are one step closer to 4x4RT... Headers soon & Gen II next...

Sam '00 RT & '99 RT4x4!