Re: Re: Re: Twin Turbo Group Buy?

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 23:35:40 EST

yes the drivabilty of twin turbos would be better that
one large turbo . the two small turbos would wind up
faster and have better throtle responce as where a
larger turbo would take longer to get up to full boost
. i have been looking at buick t-type v-6es to get an
idea of what i am going to do the crossover setup
looks tricky but possiable where i already have a good
idea of a twin setup
Frank
94 3.9 sport