Re: AWEFUL GAS MILEAGE

From: Fender (fender@webtv.net)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 01:21:33 EST

Yeah I'm only getting around 12 MPG with my CC, regular gears (rear),
1,300 miles on it. mostly city driving.
I haven't really had it on the highway yet, so I'm not really too sure
on that one.
but it does seems like it's getting better and better with every tank of
gas.
But HEY I knew what I was getting into when I bought the my Dak, if ya
want stock power like the 4.7 has, ya pay.
ya can't have one and not have the other, I think it goes that way am I
right? (BURRRRRP...!!!)
oooop's please excuse me......
hehe

Ok for those who didn't see my page I made up, and by the way thanks
folks for visiting it. check it out, a little Dakota humor, you'll like
it, hehe
href="http://members.tripod.com/~MidiExploration/Drive_My_Dakota_index64.html">http://members.tripod.com/~MidiExploration/Drive_My_Dakota_index64.html></html>

Rick...