Re: S.Cali AutoCross Apr 2

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 02:05:29 EST

Gary-

How late do they tech in? Can you show up in the afternoon only and run
group 5, work group 6 and split???

I have to work all weekend, but I'm wondering if I can take a three hour
lunch and still make it out???

I'm dying to race me a truck with one of those funky offset racing
stripes!!! ;-)

Steve Ekstrand, Pasadena, CA Driver: '00 Dakota CC SLT+ 4.7L 3.92SG 255's
Stacey's Driver: '00 Inferno Red Intrepid ES-3.2L-24V Autostick w/Leather
Race Car: 69 1/2 Road Runner 440-6 (ex-NHRA SS/GA future B or C/SA???)
Project Car: 69 Barracuda Notchback (Orig. 318, now 360w/Edelbrock Heads)
Homepage: http://sites.netscape.net/professormopar/homepage