Car talk show on NPR (bunch of idiots)

From: Chuck and Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 10:05:35 EST

Hi All,

    I was reading the local paper last night and came across a column
written by the same jokers who do the Car Talk radio show on National
Public Radio. In this weeks column they gave some very bad advice
about aftermarket add-ons. I created a web page so you can read the
article. I also included web sites to them for your (hopefully) emails.
I will send a couple later once I gather a little more data. Let's flood
their
mail box with emails proving how wrong they are and if anyone wants to
call in to their show this week, you'll have to wait until I'm done :)
Here's
the web site with the article:
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/article.htm

Good luck and have fun,