Re: AWEFUL GAS MILEAGE with 4.7!!!!!

From: Ed Estoppey (98dakota@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 16:45:11 EST

you guys think thats bad! listen to this! i took my dak out from storage last week
and i hav a 15 gal tank, well low and behold i decide to race everything i seen
(cause of new mods: TB and Flowmaster) i got 90kms (55.9 miles) on a half tank of
gas! i had it filled too! and thats in a 98 3.9 dak! now hows that for bad gas
mileage!!!!

Ed

--
Visit my Webpage @