RE: RE: New Charger

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 15:33:29 EST

2004 will be a good year Rich:

(1) 2003 RAM Maxicab will be on the street (with a V-10 Gas version I hope),

(2) 2003 Mustang updated engine and new body style to compete against the
Charger-350HP already in the works,
(3) 2004 Dakota should follow in 2004 with the same styling cue as the RAM
and hoping for a 5.7 Hemi spin off with the same HP amount as the Charger,
(4) 2004 Chevy Camaro with a 350HP motor or maybe now a 375HP (depending on
the new Vette C-6 motor),
(5) 2003 a new F-150 with a 300HP motor, and
(6) 2004 Charger R/T that should rival the Mustang and the Camaro.

The new Dakota R/T or RAM R/T should out pace the Ford and Chevy in specs
and time I'm hoping for. Oh! By the way, the SilverAAAADDDO will increase
the output to 325HP range in 2003.

Which one would you pick? About the same as mine? THE CHARGER & DAKOTA
R/T. I wonder if there is room for both in the garage?

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC