Re: Power rear side windows

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 20:38:39 EST

Andy, I have an article that came out of I believe Mopar Muscle that details
doing this to the dak. Not sure what year you have but they used a gen II
dak and even put in the whole overhead console. If you want a copy to
suppliment the webpage that you want to goto let me know and i;ll mail it
next week to ya. Just reply back privately with you r address and it's
yours.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport-318