Re: RE: 4.7L Idle Oscillation

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 21:18:33 EST

Well got the truck back today from the shop. new pads and rotors on order and
they fixed the ticking sound. but of course on the idle problem they could
not reproduce it so they said and they coud not tell me why it stalls. and as
for the clutch they said it was normal to have to push it to the floor to
shift. they could not do the alignment because they don't have the software
for the 00 yet they should have it by late summer so i told them they will
have to buy me new tires then. best part of the day was that after they said
it was ready they sent some \one to get the truck from the back and it
stalled on him twice on the way to the front. so they are going to look at it
again when they put the brakes on it. another point one of the front cowner
guys trid to blam the stalling on my duals he said the I didn't have enough
back presure so I told him it was doing it before i got them and he just
walked away.

Chris Lambert
00 CC Sport + 4.7 V-8 5 speed 3.55 Flowmaster catback duel tips
1/4 mile 15.2@88.89