Re: Duster - SAM

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Mar 31 2000 - 11:18:10 EST

Last time I checked, it was 1974 and older vehicles are now exempt (not on
transfer of ownership though). 1975 and newer vehicles with engine swaps
require the smog equipment for that year of vehicle or, if the engine is
newer, that year of engine.

Not for certain though...but that was also two years ago.

- Bernd