Re: Re: manifold mods

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Mar 31 2000 - 14:06:04 EST

The reason for TIG welding it is because it provides a clean, non-leaking,
seal...permanent. I've seen aluminum either spot welded or conventionally
welded that came apart. It costs a little bit more, but it'll last.

The shop that's doing the custom plate and TIG welding will give me the
template for "future reference".

- Bernd