Re[2]: synthetic tranny oil

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Mar 31 2000 - 19:54:20 EST

Yeah, I know you don't get all of it by dropping the pan (not even half) but
are you sh*tin' me --start your rig and run it in park with the pan off?! I'm
not dissin' you as I really don't know if that would do any harm... I'm just
thinking it would take big brass ones to be the first one to try this trick!
Tom